How to prepare for a Dental Travel
Medical Visa Details
Visa Eligibility Requirements
Documents for Medical Visa
How to get a Visa
Medical Visa Eligibility and Requirements
- The medical care must be recommended by doctors in the parent country in order to qualify for the visa. The patient must be in possession of the official referral paper as proof.
- The patient’s passport must be valid for at least six months after the end of their visit to India.
- Two attendants may apply for visas, and they will each receive a medical attendant visa valid for the same period as the patient. The attendants ought to be the patient’s spouses or blood relatives.
- The MX Visa, which is a miscellaneous visa equivalent to the medical visa, is given to the patient’s companions. With MX Visa, both the patient and the attendants must register with FRROs / FROs within 14 days.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MEDICAL VISA
- A passport valid for at least six months after arriving in India
- Current passport-sized pictures
- A photocopy of the applicant’s passport
- A proof of address
- A copy of the online application
- Documentation of the applicant’s relationship with the attendant
- A recommendation or reference from a physician or medical facility and
- A medical letter from the hospital in India of choice.
HOW TO GET A VISA
- To fill out a visa application form, click the link provided by the Indian government below.
- Complete the application and deliver it to the Indian Embassy together with the previously specified required documents. Several weeks will pass before the visa is approved.
VISA DURATION AND EXTENSION
- The initial time period permitted by the visa would be either 12 months or the time required for the treatment, whichever is lesser.
- The duration of the visa begins from the day of its issuance and not from the day the patient arrives in India.
- With a document confirming the same from the medical facility/center, it is possible to request extensions of the visa duration for an additional 12 months. On the basis of a recommendation from the healthcare facility the patient is receiving treatment from, state governments or FRROs will issue the order for an extension.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs will deal with the FRRO’s suggestion and the medical institution if a lengthier extension is necessary.
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INFORMATION TO HYDERABAD
- Hyderabad, a prospective transit hub of South Asia, is centrally placed with well-connected domestic and international air carriers.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, an international airport serving the city of Hyderabad, is situated near Shamshabad, some 22 km (14 mi) south of Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad is easily and quickly accessible from everywhere in the world by direct international flights, which land at the international terminal where guests are greeted warmly before proceeding with the required immigration and customs formalities.
- In order to know the details of flight charges and discounts, visit
Hotel Accomodations in Hyderabad
There are numerous hotels with reasonable rates if you’re thinking about visiting Hyderabad. Additionally, neighbourhood restaurants that serve delectable local cuisine are close to these motels.
You might easily discover a match among the hotels in Hyderabad when you are travelling the city. The city is open to visitors of all stripes, whether they’re looking for an opulent vacation or a low-cost hotel to stretch their travel dollars.
Five Star Hotels : These five-star hotels in Hyderabad offer premium amenities and services, as well as spacious lodgings and executive suites. There are boardrooms and top-notch amenities in these luxury hotels.
One of the better choices is the Novotel Hyderabad Airport, a 5-star hotel close to the airport. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another hotel of this type that focuses on design, comfort, and convenience. These hotels in Hyderabad provide amenities like 24-hour room service, access to a pool, a variety of dining options, and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels provide stunning city views.
Three Star Hotels : If you’re seeking for a balance between elegance and affordability when making travel arrangements to Hyderabad, 3-star hotels are the best option. These hotels in Hyderabad serve as a transition between pricey rooms and opulent five-star resorts.
These hotels in Hyderabad offer elegance at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites, a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH metropolis, draws both leisure and business travellers. The Hotel I K London Residency is located in the Banjara Hills neighbourhood and offers guests easy access to the city’s important destinations as well as hosting business events.
Please check https://www.makemytrip.com/ and https://www.tripadvisor.com/ for additional information about the hotels in Hyderabad.
Local Transportation in Hyderabad
Hyderabad City, which is run by the APSRTC organisation, has excellent bus service that connects you to all areas of the city. There are bus stops
scattered across Hyderabad. Buses with and without air conditioning are widely dispersed around the city. There are also local buses like the Metro Express and Metro Deluxe, however they occasionally get crowded. There are two languages used to display the bus routes, with English serving as the required language. You can ask the conductor for clarification if you want to know where to get off or understand where to get off.
The Multi-Modal Transport System (MMTS), often known as the city’s local train system, is a very well-liked method of transportation. Train travel is not only the quickest way to get anywhere, but it is also the least expensive. So that you are aware of the routes and stations from which you must board the train, you can view the whole MMTS train timetable on their official website. Regular rail passengers can save money and time by purchasing daily or monthly passes.
You can use a pre-paid taxi or a private cab to go where you’re going if you prefer a private vehicle and want to avoid the summer heat. You may always reserve a cab from a variety of businesses, including Cell Cabs, Easy Cabs, Hyderabad Cabs, Dot Cabs, Yellow Cabs, and Meru Cabs, among others. The most comfortable form of transportation in the city is this.
All Metro stations have Automatic Vending Machine (AVM) machines or ticketing offices where you can buy a smart card or a token. A smart card manages trip payments and serves as a virtual wallet. In addition, you can purchase a card at any Metro station or online through the TSavaari App.
Please visit https://www.ltmetro.com/plan-your-trip/ for more details.